Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well, the other day I was attacked by my sister's sheep. I was trying to catch it so she could work with it and it kept running away. Cami had some bright ideas for me to dive on it, or she could get out her lasso and rope it for us. After telling her that she was a retard, I decided that I would try to dive on it. I dove on it and the stupid piece of crap started dragging me. I kinda fell off and tore my knee a little bit. Then I threw a rock at it and dove on it again. I fell. My foot kinda bent funny and it hurt a lot. I didn't cry though cuz I'm a tough kid. :) haha so I threw another rock at it and went home. It turns out that I needed stitches in my knee and my foot was sprained. Cami thought that was funny. Haha butthead, haha. ~Taloola~

1 comment:

Kinz said...

Taloola u crack me up! haha too bad u missed night games w/ cooper and garrett ooo la la haha jk so not! way to sprain the foot there toots!